Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, January 26, 2015

26/1/15

STRAYA. 

It's the 26th of January which is the commemoration of a number of things really and it just gets confusing the more I look into it. Either way it's a day to celebrate all things Australian and I spent most of the day in the pool and watching my mates play cricket. 

Yesterday was spent at the beach but before we got there one of the cars we brought had a collision with a tow bar thanks to a sudden stop in traffic. The tow trucks got there rather quickly so we were on our way pretty fast. 

The beach itself was fantastic, it wasn't all that cold going in and the company was good. On a side note... I think i fell in love... but that thought deminished when she left the beach. Afterwards we had lunch at the pancake parlour again then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment