Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

22/1/15

Hmm 

Woke up around 8:30 this morning to pack some things and go straight to the train station. Once in the city I got onto the tilt train! It felt like getting on a plane with the PA announcements and attendants going through. First class felt the same but I guess that's because it was a short trip by comparison. 

Got picked up by a cruise buddy and it's safe to say that she is a bit different than last I spoke or seen her. She's a girl, like the ones you see on TV. A girls girl and though I don't mind it, it is something that is out of my comfort zone XD
Either way I'm having a fun time learning about the finer nature of the female mind. And dinner was interesting too, crumbed steak. I loved it but I would prefer crumbed chicken or fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment