Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

20/1/15

The future is looking very bright.


It's good to blog with a keyboard and spellchecker. Today is a trip to the cinemas with Jeff and Dominator to watch Taken 3.
Tomorrow is paintball with pretty much most of the people I know at work.
Thursday I'm going to Hervey bay to see a cruise buddy I haven't seen in ages! Sure we have very different music tastes but we used to talk all the time. I'm hoping the time appart will bring in the unexpected!
Friday I come home and most likely head straight to a tafe buddies place (undecided yet) for a catch up again.
Saturday is unknown for the moment but it's looking like I may spend a final day with a high school buddy who will be going back to Tasmania.
Sunday is a BEACH TRIP!
Monday is Australia day at a work mates house
After that I'm hoping to get some work hours before I go to Melbourne again. Uni starts in March thank gawd meaning I have plenty of time to get my things sorted out.

On the feels side of life... everything is normal for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment