Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

26/11/14

Nothing much to tell really

Due to these work shifts, the week has been unsocial. The days were spent at home while the nights at work (I didn't have the overnights luckily). 

Tomorrow will be a trip to the cousies house then the night will be the last shift of the week and so far I've had flawless and enjoyable shifts. 

Friday is a movie date with the tafe crew before going to Sirens. I think I might get drunk for this one... Even if I'm the only one intoxicated, I just feel the need to. 

As for weekend I think I have an idea. So Friday night is at Sirens, Saturday at Cuddles, Sunday at Swift, Monday at Mr Spa guys then Tuesday I come home and work that night, Wednesday will be untouched as I have an overnight then Thursday I hope I can hit the shooting range. 

EDIT: Saturday is Supanova (anime, tv and game convention) so nevermind then XD

No comments:

Post a Comment