Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

21/11/14

An exciting last couple of days! It all began on Monday when we all needed to cool down in the pool. I spent the first half of the day at home before going to Cuddles place to jump in the pool. The pool was fantastic!!! Instantly warm once you got in. Eventually we had the whole crew come in and mess around. Next time I'm bringing pool equipment. Afterwards we spent the night eating, watching a movie and whilst the others slept, Mr Spa guy and I explored The Models room before watching tumblr videos for 4 hours straight. We went to bed at 3AM and woke up around 11 the next morning. 

We chatted for a bit before leaving at 3PM. I had to go to the bank and also decided to get lunch when I saw two people I met from a party. We caught up then I left to go to Sirens place. We spent the rest of the day watching movies, eating sashimi and movies again. The next day was all the usual until a thunderstorm rolled in... I then decided to stay another night. The next day we went to the doctors and shopping. I might as well be apart of their family now XD

Today was a relax day as well as my parents and brother leaving for a weekend holiday. Now I'm on an overnight shift that could really go a bit faster as I have a party to hype myself for!

No comments:

Post a Comment