Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, November 17, 2014

16/11/14

Feelin' HOT HOT HOT

Today was supposed to be a gathering of around 16 people which didn't end up happening and with good reason. For one I slept in until 11AM and secondly it was stinking HOT. I had to forcefully eject myself from my bed, get changed quick and leg it out my door. Even my fan was blowing hot air! 

Eventually Fudge came over and we dropped Siren home, stayed at hers in the cooling lush air con before departing to Fudges dads place to get in the pool! It was incredably relaxing and surprisingly not cold upon getting in. 

I then went out to get dinner and to my disappointment, the regular fish n chips store turned into a Japanese/Korean restaurant. A replacement place was needed and found (though not as good, their prices are a lot better). 

Tomorrow involves yet another dive into a pool. Cuddles pool to be precise though it annoys me that Funton is experiencing emotional strain despite our efforts to correct the situation therfore he refuses to attend our events. I hope I get to see him next week. 

On the feels side of life, I can see myself doing the greatest things in the coming months. Perhaps I shouldn't actively search for a relationship as that's not the way of going about it but instead focus my efforts on helping others achieve their goals. This spark of brilliance occured when I realised there were some situations that could use a gental nudge with a few of my mates from various friendship groups. What do these nudges involve? Romantic settings, courier options, seemingly random fortunate twists of fate and lastly straight heavy alcohol consumption. 

Many things to do on the road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment