Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, December 19, 2021

19/12/21

Imagine. 

Just imagine the perfect girl strolls on by and your stupid ass hooks em up with someone else. Ok well that's not overly true but it felt good to type that anyway. Like I know it's definitely not a perfect fit and it will never happen but fuck, it honestly wouldn't be so bad would it? 

I used to come here to clear the head but my head doesn't feel so clear and I'm getting those thoughts again and I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment