Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, July 20, 2015

20/7/15

A great adventure so far!

Ever since I took those two weeks off work, things have been excellent! Managed to catch up on so many things and see people without a worry in the world (except for the declining money). Had the work crew over for poker which will happen again this Friday!
My cousie and two mates came over for an xbox filled day.

I went to a Game of Thrones trivia night with some people from high school. The host was... interesting and the questions were half lore half technical production (which we flunked at). Good night overall and some strippers gave me half price admission cards (which i will be using in good time).

Saw Antman twice, one in gold class with Jeff and Dominator in which the hot chocolate served there was the best I've ever had in my life. Though the dinner plans afterwards was less than average (especially after getting on the wrong bus).
The other movie session was with Funton, Mr 2.0 and Cuddles. We had dinner at some Japanese place with Mr 2.0 shouting us everything from dinner to the movie itself which was freaking awesome!!!

Attended a birthday party for Sonzilla on Saturday night which was pretty good! Met a vast array of new people as well as some classics whilst very intoxicated. The intoxication really helps the social stand point. A few people decided to hit up the clubs and I was really inclined to go however I had a really bad headache and two people needed a place to stay for the night. How surprising they slept together in the single bed... the same bed multiple couples have been in and have done dirty things in. I fucking live that beds reputation. 

I ended up waking up at 3am to upchuck the contents of the night so perhaps it was good that I didn't go out afterall. The headache stayed with me until 3pm the next day. 

Current plans? 
Seeing people here and there
2nd poker night
Bogan and superhero party
Uni mates chill session

Then the incredably dreaded University begins next Monday. Looking at the Assessment over view... I feel an overwelming amount of STRESS incoming. 

On the feels side of life, I haven't met anyone who fits my criteria for near perfect bond mate. I couldn't be any happier (no sarcasm). 






No comments:

Post a Comment