Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, June 8, 2015

8/6/15

Back at it

I'd post more often but the routine has pretty much been one of the following in any order:

Played cards
Had lunch/dinner
Slept in
Seen friends
Went to uni
Went to work
And the occassional party or movie

A few tid bits of goss has hit the town but nothing awe inspiring. It usually either centres around the petty high school dramas at work (most of the employees are still in school) so it's just easily ignored.

Now that I think of it I should probably write down some things for the record.
The first of these things is the state of things at work. If I wasn't so lazy to write up a resumé, I'd definitely be going for a different job because things are just getting worse. The rosters always come late, the manager refuses to hire more staff to fill the overnight shifts and no foresight as to how we change the procedures when new content arrives. Really getting on my nerves.

The last work related incident is what I call "The teachers pet vs the old guard". Essentially the old guard asked an inappropriate question but was taken way out of context and he swiftly apologised. Then things got taken way out of hand. I asked for both sides of the story, the teachers pet gave me a story but the old guard gave me a full report. I was more inclined to believe the old guard at that point. I fucking hate it when sexual assault gets thrown out of proportion like this. The situation has since cooled down.

On a brighter note, Fudge managed to get himself a new ute and a house. The ensuing house party went off very well.

Other than that it's been pretty cruisey and with the holidays here more stories should surface 



No comments:

Post a Comment