Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, February 16, 2015

15/2/15

Alentines! 

Not Valentines for many people because they don't have the V. Or it's Alentines Ay for those who aren't getting the V or the D (like me!). So silly jokes aside, from where I left off I went out with the tafe crew to find a restaurant. We then settled for a greek restaurant and snagged ourselves two platters (and dessert for me). I was not dissappointed!!!! Only spent $32 for a solid main and dessert! 
Mr 2.0 did steal the last of my dessert and I wont forgive him for it (still luv the guy though don't worry, I'm not ending a friendship over food). Afterwards we went to Sirens place. I fell asleep pretty quick.

The next day was spent napping before going home. The trip home was nice and quick but I needed to be in a suburb pretty far away. Under normal circumstances I would take two trains giving me a 1 and a half hour trip. Instead it took me double that and I ended up being late. It worked out in the end and I managed to snag some photos and meet new people. Ended up debriefing until 1AM but it was a good talk. 

Today was spent at home and at work. Got to know some of the co-workers better though! Still need to organise meeting days though. I think I have an idea for this weeks adventure...



No comments:

Post a Comment