Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2/3/14

An interesting day!

The time spent at Mr 2.0s place was very uplifting. We ate chicken and watched Trailer Park Boys. We then got dropped off and I stayed at Sirens. We chilled all night and fell asleep on the lounge room floor. 

Today we cleaned up a bit and I witnessed a house inspection again. We were set on going to Kaykayls but unfortunately miscommunication and anger took over causing many people to be upset and us not going to her place. 

Siren and I then ate pizza, I had a nap then talked about the future before I reluctantly left for home as I had work. I expected an 11 - 2 shift but it turns out I had the damn overnight! 

So far so good... hopefully I survive the night with no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment